YOUR PRODUCT SELECTION
Aqua Swing Swing Tub Door
Aqua Swing Swing Tub DoorModel: aquaswing-swing-tubdoor
- Configuration: Swing Door with Return Panel
- Conveniently swings into and out of the shower
- Out-of-plumb adjustment: 3/8 in. on door, 1/2 in. on panel
Choose your door size
Inline Buttress Panel Widthin.
Buttress Wall Heightin.
Return Panel Widthin.
Buttress Glass Heightin.
Hinge Panel Widthin.
- Model Size: 56-60 in. W x 30 in. D x 58 in. H
- Walk-in Opening: 57 in. (in a 60 in. opening space)
- Configuration consists of a Single Panel Swing Door and Return Panel
- Return Panel Width: 30 in.
- Great choice for smaller bathrooms, where a sliding door will not work
- Continuous self-centering pivot allows rotation into and out of the bathtub
- Anodized aluminum wall profile allows up to 3/8 in. adjustment for out-of-plumb (uneven walls)
- Return Panel attached to the wall and tub with U-channels
- U-channel for Return Panel allows up to 1/2 in. adjustment for width or out-of-plumb (uneven walls)
- Quality 1/4 in. (6 mm) thick certified clear tempered glass
- Frameless curved glass design with a European style
- Convenient towel bar handle
- Reversible for a right or left wall installation to fit your specific layout
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Suitable for installation on any straight (not curved) bathtub
- Professional installation recommended
With more than 1 million premium showers sold, thousands of 5-star reviews, and industry-leading limited lifetime warranties, DreamLine is your source for the Ultimate Shower Door Experience!
Did a major bathroom overhaul from the bottom up. Decided on a walk in shower and did my research on shower doors. I am so glad that I went with this Dreamline ENIGMA-X. Not only does it look great, it is so smooth to operate. And their customer support could of not been more helpful, both before and after the sale!
Make your dream bathroom a reality by personalizing your space with our collection of infinite shower design possibilities.
Required fields are marked with *
Your answer was submitted!